NEW FOR 2016 – EMPLOYEES WILL RECEIVE TAX FORMS ABOUT YOUR BENEFITS IN ADDITION TO YOUR FORM W-2. THESE NEW FORMS ARE MANDATED BY THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA). ALL EMPLOYEES ELIGIBLE FOR HEALTH INSURANCE WILL RECEIVE A NEW TAX FORM, 1095-C, THAT REPORTS YOUR OFFER OF HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE FROM MARCUS CONSTRUCTION. YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE FORM FOR ALL DEPENDENTS ENROLLED IN A MARCUS CONSTRUCTION HEALTH PLAN.
Your healthcare is a responsibility shared by you and Marcus. We offer two comprehensive medical plans designed to provide affordable, quality health care with the flexibility to choose the best plan option for you and/or your family. It's your responsibility to get to know your medical plan and how to use it. Read your benefit communications - while it may seem like a lot of information, it's useful and relevant.
Choose well when it comes to your health benefits and take action by:
- Learning about your benefits
- Considering all your options before you enroll
- Selecting the coverage that best fits your personal and family situation
- Sharing the responsibility to be actively engaged in your health and wellness
Eligibility – you may elect to cover yourself and any of the following dependents.
1. Your spouse to whom you are legally married, whether of the opposite sex or the same sex as recognized by federal law. A copy of a certified marriage license is required to establish eligibility.
2. Your child, or foster child up to age 26 unless the child meets the requirements as an incapacitated child. This includes your naturally born child, a child that you have legally adopted, your step child, your foster child who has been placed in your care pursuant to a judgement, decree or court order, or a child for whom you have been appointed legal guardian.
(...continue text, refer to 1Medical Landing.pdf)
More on Medical
1500 Three for Free
Choosing a Plan
Empower HSA Plan
Glossary of Terms
HealthPartners Preventative Drugs
Know Your Care Costs
Using Your Plan
Your Questions Answered
Money Saving Tips
Is Your Medicine Covered?
Understand Your Medicines