At Marcus Construction we are proud of our uncompromising safety practices for zero incidents. Avoiding unsafe conditions and lost-time accidents is due, in large part, to extensive training and safety practices. Safety performance is managed, measured and required on a project-wide basis, recognizing and rewarding excellence among our employees, as well as our subcontractors. This means an organized and efficient work site for our customers, while keeping our best asset, our employees, safe every day on the project. Marcus Construction is "Putting Safety to Work."
Marcus Construction's Safety Director, Wayne DeVoe is passionate about safety and is absolutely remarkable at his job. He is a hands-on fellow who is constantly training and ensuring our safety practices are being adhered to in all areas of our company.
Wayne's Radar Items:
- University of Southern Florida – OSHA 510
- University of Northern Illinois – OSHA 500
- OSHA Outreach 10/30 Hour Construction Trainer
- Qualified Trainer Crane Rigging Level 1
- Qualified Trainer Crane Signaling
- Minnesota State Fire School Instructor
- Job Hazard Evaluation, Verification and Control Measures (JHA)
- Safety/Health Program Design and Communication
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Statistical Evaluation and Reporting
- Safety Training/Education of All Marcus personnel and our contractors
- Safety Audits and Supervision of Personnel
- Environmental Protection