Thank you for considering Marcus Construction as your next step in employment. We do not currently have any open positions and are not accepting resumes or applications at this time. Please check back as we are continually growing.
We reward our talented employees with a competitive compensation & benefits package to include the following:
- Health Insurance – We offer employees two health insurance options with access to a national network of health care providers.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts that allow medical and dependent care savings tax free.
- Dental Insurance – Includes routine coverage.
- Supplemental Insurance - Marcus offers a variety of supplemental insurance choices that provide extra coverage for illnesses and injuries.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life insurance along with the option to enroll in supplemental life insurance for themselves, their spouse or their dependent children.
- Disability Insurance - Marcus offers our employees disability policies to ensure that our employees have income protection.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off - Marcus offers employees a generous PTO plan along with seven paid holidays to ensure work/life balance.
- 401(k) plan – Full time Marcus employees can enroll in the 401k plan the first of the month following date of hire.
In addition to the above benefits, we recognize our talented and dedicated employees with service awards, team building events, an annual company picnic and much more.